Dog Walking and Pet Visits
Dog Walking Services in Sandhurst Yateley, Blackwater and Crowthorne
Dog Walking Services are offered either on a regular basis or once every now and then to suit your needs.
The Dog Walks last for just under an hour in the local woods or parks. I want to make sure that your dogs enjoys their walk as much possible, so if your dogs likes socialising, then they can benefit from the extra exercise that comes from Group Dog Walks. It's great fun to see them enjoying themselves running around playing with each other.
However if you would prefer to have your dogs walked separately because they are not so sociable with other dogs, or have behavioural problems then I'm happy to take them on a Solo Walk.
Why use a Dog Walking Service?
- Great exercise and fun for your dogs
- Reduces their stress and anxiety
- Improves their behaviour
- Less accidents in the house
- Training skills can be improved
- Dogs learn socialisation skills and make new friends
- Your dogs can be walked when last minute things come up
- Adaptable to suit the needs and personailty of each dog.
- Insurance by Pet Plan
A free consultation with you and your dog prior to the walk will provide me with an opportunity to understand your dog's behaviour and personality traits. So when we go out on the walk I can be prepared to deal with any situation.
To arrange a free consultation please ring the number below or fill in the simple contact form below and i will get back to you.